Each answer begins with “how”
1. A hotel and restaurant chain established in the 1920s.
2. Dale Carnegie’s famous book.
3. Radio personality who has been exclusive to Sirius XM radio since 2006.
4. Puppet star of a 1050’s TV show for children.
5. Famous hockey star who played for the Detroit Red Wings.
6. A poem written by Allen Ginsberg in 1955.
7. He’s usually identified as the inventor of the sewing machine.
8. Washington, D.C. university long know as the “Black Harvard”.
9. author of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.”