1. In which city did Karl Marx write, “Das Kapital”?
2. Who was known as “The Iron Lady”?
3. Which U.S. president was born on an island?
4. Which U.S. president extended the New Deal into the Fair Deal?
5. Who said, “In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes”?
6. Who said, “Put your trust in God, but keep your powder dry”?
7. His creation of a syllabary made reading and writing in Cherokee possible.
8. Which British prime minister repealed the Corn Laws?
9. What was the last pitched ground battle fought in Great Britain?
Come on guess… you might be surprised….. (you certainly can beat me)