1. What mid-20th centruy muscial took place in 1) River city, Iowa 2) California’s Napa Valley c) Anatevak?
2. What was the village in the Scottish Highlands that appeared only once every hundred years and was the setting for a musical of the same name?
3. What was the setting for Cabaret?
4. The character Alfred P. Doolittle sings “With a Little Bit of Luck” and “Get Me to the Church on Time” in what 1950’s muscial?
5. “Music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sodheim, book by Arthur Laurents, and choregraphy by Jerome Robbins” describes what 1957 musical?
6. In what musical does