1. Indigenous people of northern Canada, called Eskimos….
2. Religious minority that separated from the Mennonites in the 17th century, known for a simple lifestyle…..
3. The indigenous people of mainland Australia…..
4. They have achieved renown as expert guides on Himalayan mountaineering expeditions…..
5. South African descendants of mostly Dutch ancestry….
6. French-Americans in Louisiana….
7. Found mostly in parts of north-central Spain and southwestern France…..
8. An Iranian people numbering about 30 million, native to the Middle East….
9. The largest ethnic group in Spain….