When you just fit in, your passion dies a little.
- When you just fit in, we all lose the contribution you could have made.
- When you just fit in, you believe in your own truth a little less.
Fitting in sucks.
- You fit in because you’re afraid to stand up, stand out.
- You fit in because you’ve been conditioned to, by them, by the system.
- You fit in because you don’t believe in you, you believe in them, in the system.
Fitting in kills you a little.
- But don’t fail to fit in just because it makes you unique. That’s merely being needy for attention. That’s using the outside, their reactions, to define you.
- Fail to fit in because it would be inauthentic for you to do anything else! That comes from a place so deep inside you that you may not have even seen it before.
If “they” don’t like it when you fail to fit in, you may be planted in the wrong place.
We don’t need you to fit in. We need you to inspire us. I don’t need to fit in… I need to (try) to inspire you.
And…. Along the way – to show us what we’re capable of, too.
Where, recently, have you failed to fit in? I could probably write a book on how I have failed to fit it… today, I rejoice in those time..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now – some coffee