Skip to content
- Just two species of this bird — the bald and the golden – are found in the U.S.
- In Edgar Allan Poe’s famous poem, the bird says, “Nevermore.”
- The sight of this bird in a cage “puts all heaven in a rage.”
- It is known for its trek each year in order to mate.
- The collective noun for a group of these birds is a parliament.
- These birds flay daily in the fountain of the Peabody Hotels.
- In the New Testament, Jesus states, “Not a single _____ can fall” without God’s notice.
- The largest flying bird in the western Hemisphere.
- The tallest North American bird.