So it seems like you have done EVERYTHING… “done” every program, “gone” to every healer and guru, “read” every book, “listened” to every audio tape, “watched” every video ever made, “prayed” a thousand prayers, “recited” mantras hundreds of times, “done” numerous cleanses, “been” on every diet known to mankind — and you’ve yelled, screamed, bawled your eyes out — yet, you still not only feel stuck but sometimes feel as if nothing will ever change… So, what in the heck is this all about anyway? (…and, as usual, I am writing this as much for myself as for anyone else).
Here are some reasons… that perhaps you may want to look at… it is by no means complete and no one person could possibly identify with all of them. Again, the YOU is meant generically… not meant for you personally… I am not pointing a finger at you….. Really…
1. You expect someone else here on this 3rd dimensional plane to do the work for you… you’ve been released/whacked and cracked/poofed/ blew-on/cleared/wooga-wooga-ed but you still feel “stuck”… remember, you still have to do the do.
2. You expect your guides, angels, Jesus, Mother Mary, Buddha, Quan Yin, etc… to do the work for you… they are there to help, right? Let’s get real folks, these folks are a lot of help, will give you all sorts of guidance and/or information, but if you need money for rent… I don’t think they will put cash into your hands. The universe will meet you half way… but you have “gotta” do your part. Although miracles do happen (and they are wonderful happenings)… if you are constantly waiting for these miracles… you are constantly waiting… i.e. – stuck.
2. You live in the past… blame everything that IS HAPPENING TODAY… on yesterday… on the past… remember the past has already happened and it happened for a reason. Did you learn from it…? We do not get “do-overs”… so it happened… get over it… and go on. How much of TODAY do you waste on something you don’t get to do over? This also applies for past lives… Although past lives can and sometimes do affect the today, they are pretty easily dealt with by returning to the life time the event/trauma/wound/disease, etc., happened in – though hypnotherapy, trance, meditation, contemplation, etc. and leaving the event/trauma/wound/ disease in the lifetime it happened in… the original cause. Don’t make this hard.
It can also go the other way – we once had a very well known person tell us that we owed her money from a past life… in the tune of millions of dollars… strange? It troubled us for some time – in fact did quite a bit of work around this issue (we couldn’t “find” a past life that this happened in)… it turned out to be a financial issue that this person was having and found a potential “out”…. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and that helped the today???? How????
3. Live in the future… folks, this hasn’t happened yet….
4. Unwilling to give up:
- Blaming someone (parents? husband? wife? pastor? etc.)
- Unwilling to “give up” old habits and patterns
The pay-offs for any of the above might be too strong… to give them up might mean the price would be too high…
- What if the world around you would collapsed?
- What if people didn’t like you anymore?
- What if you found yourself alone?
- What if you took risks and nothing changed? At least if I don’t do anything at all, I know what to expect.
5. One thing we hear a lot is that this isn’t his/her lifetime for good things to happen… “I just got dealt a bad hand…” If you “buy” into this, well, you will manifest and create just that.
To go forward is to step out of fear… (Which will be another topic for another day)… Are YOU willing to “pay the price” and give up excuses, diseases, ailments, maladies, reasons and all the yah-buts?
Yah, I think I am… are you with me on this? Maybe if I make enough noise, Loren will wake up and make a fresh pot of coffee…..(rattle, rattle, bang, bang…..) I may take off tomorrow (Valentine’s Day and all)…. Loren and I had our first date on Valentine’s Day in… gasp.. 1965… we must have only been toddlers…. (o: